The Website www.magic-kids.gr includes the online store, which is the online presence of the company under the name “Magic Kid’s Rokanas Kon. Andreas” with Tax Identification Number 150252614, Tax Office Amaliada. The headquarters of the company is located in Amaliada, Prefecture of Ilia, at 3 Kalavryton Street.
The store with the name “Magic Kid’s Rokanas Kon. Andreas” makes every effort every day for the most substantial service of the company’s customers. The development of this e-shop marks the beginning of a form of advanced communication of the company with our customers. This e-shop is addressed to all internet users who wish to be immediately informed about the products offered by our company in combination with the possibility of making purchases through the e-shop, following an online order, always under the provision to the adequacy at the company’s inventories.
The store with the name “Magic Kid’s Rokanas Kon. Andreas” aims at the immediate service and satisfaction of the customer with the continuous responsibility that has been demonstrated throughout the course of business development and the cultivation of trust.
These terms are fully compatible with the current European and Greek law and users recognize the right of the company to change the provisions of these terms, insofar as they do not relate to its legally binding obligations and without affecting completed situations.
The user of the website acknowledges that he has read these terms, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them.
Our obligation is to keep the customer informed and guaranteed. For this reason we inform the customers of our online store about the following issues:
A. DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY
In order to carry out any transaction through the online store of “magic-kids.gr” and to place orders for the company’s products, you will be required to disclose some of your personal information. When you place an order, we will ask for:
1. your full name
2. the address to which the products will be shipped
3. your landline number (or any other phone you want)
4. your email address
5. and, in the case you choose to make your payments by credit card, the number, the expiration date of the card as well as the three-digit security code.
These data are processed by the company in compliance with the application of article 7A par. 1 (b) Law. 2472/1997, in order to implement the order given by the customer and in no way will be disclosed, made public or sold to third parties, unless the procedure set by the legislation for the removal of confidentiality is initiated (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national application of Directive 24/2006.
Your personal information is disclosed to the competent bank (eg credit card number) and is DELETED from our database, immediately after the completion of your order, thus ensuring an even greater level of security.
The Website www.magic-kids.gr uses the SSL protocol of Piraeus Bank, for secure online commercial transactions. This encrypts all credit card information so that it cannot be read or altered when transferred over the Internet.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is currently the global standard on the Internet for certifying websites (web sites) to network users and for encrypting data between network users and web servers (web servers). An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a client and a server be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during its transfer. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether the data has changed during the transfer.
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform “ePos Paycener” of Piraeus Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
The creators of photographs as original intellectual works according to the provision 2§ 1 of the International Convention Bern – Paris, of article 2 § 1 of Law. 2121/1993, as in force today and in Directive 93/98 EC, have agreed to transfer automatically (according to article 32 § 2 of Law 2121/93, as in force today) to the “Company” the property right and all the powers on each photograph they create and have accepted that the “Company” will have the full exploitation of these works without restriction as well as the rights of modification, reproduction, integration and reproduction for its entire duration (Article 9 of the Treaty WIPO) for the intellectual property ratified by Greece with Law. 3184/2003 – Government Gazette A ‘228 / 26.09.2003, 12 of the TRIPS Agreement on Intellectual Property Rights in the Trade Sector, ratified by Greece with Law. 2290/1995 [Government Gazette A ’28] as well as article 6 of Directive 93/98.
C. THE PRODUCT FOR SALE
The features and other details of the products sold are available and you can be informed by following the search instructions listed on our websites and by ‘clicking’ on the name of the respective product.
D. PRODUCT ORDER AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Placing an order through the e-shop is a distance selling contract regulated by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994, as amended.
You have the possibility of concluding a valid order through the e-shop, if you are legally competent in compliance with the articles of the Greek Civil Code (unless you have reached the age of eighteen and you are not in legal aid regarding the conclusion of a sales contract). Orders can also be placed by representatives of legal entities, while the company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders that will be made by legally incompetent persons.
PROCEDURE FOR ORDERING THROUGH E-SHOP:
- After selecting and reviewing in detail the products you are interested in, add them to the cart, to see your cart and proceed to the completion of the order, place the cursor on the top right of the basket icon until a small preview of your order appears and press the button View the cart or just click on the cart icon (top right of the screen).
- You have the opportunity to complete your order either as a visitor by filling in the required fields, or if you have an account through it simply by entering your email and password, or to re-create an account by declaring email and other necessary information. To proceed to the next step, click on the button that appears. COMPLETE ORDER
- Fill in the shipping details and billing details as requested. To proceed to the next step, press the button that appears CONTINUE
- Select the payment method you want by clicking on the white circle that appears next to each payment method and complete your order.
- Upon successful completion you will see a message on your screen that will give you the code of your order and will inform you of the email address where you will be sent a preview of the order you just made.
For the convenience and service of all those who wish to buy from our online store, www.magic-kids.gr has the following alternative payment methods:
- Debit your credit / debit card or your PayPal accountCharging of your credit / debit card or PayPal is made on the day of the start of the product shipping process. Www.magic-kids.gr has taken all the necessary measures for the security of your transactions through your card and all cardholders are subject to validity checks. Magic-kids.gr accepts the following means of payment: VISA, MASTERCARD, PayPal, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- Cash on delivery for Greece the moment you receive the products. In this case the customer will be charged with a charge of 3.00 euros (VAT 24% included).
- The prices listed in the relevant catalogs under each product include VAT (24%), while www.magic-kids.gr reserves the right to adjust prices without having to inform the consumers.
- Customers outside the European Union are subject to any extra charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearance, import duties, product restrictions and other local requirements for which our company bears no responsibility.
E. METHOD – TIME – SHIPPING COSTS
Deliveries of the products are made in the Prefecture of Ilia and the rest of Greeceat a cost of 3.00 € through the company Geniki Tachydromiki within 1-3 working days.
- For purchases over 50 € the shipping costs are free.
- For purchases under 50 € the charge for shipping is € 3.00 €
F. CONSUMER RIGHTS
You have the right to cancel an order within 1 hour of placing it.
After the expiration of the above time the cancellation can not be accepted.
You have the right to return the entire order or part of it without having to tell us the reason why you want the products returned within 15 working days from the date you receive it. In this case, only the direct cost of returning the products is borne by you. In case the reason for your return concerns a mistake of the company, we undertake to bear the cost of returning the product.